[Question #402526]: How can use key 'A' in Sikuli

Hello,
I am using Sikuli with Robot framework for a windows app testing. For my testing I need to select all texts. So, I am trying to do this  typing (ctrl + A)

Example of my code given below:
Press Special Key      CTRL
Press Special Key      A
Press Special Key      DELETE

CTRL & DELETE is working fine. But problem is in case of 'A'.
Error message:
com.github.rainmanwy.robotframework.sikulilib.exceptions.ScreenOperationException: No Key.A in class org.sikuli.script.Key
So now need your help, how to solve it?
Thanks in advance.