Re: [Question #402573]: Compile Issue with Jython, java context

Jan confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for the quick response.

I removed the sys.environ commands from my module additionally I noticed
that the variables on the computer I am using had some issues.

This fixed my issue, it seem like:

set classpath = ...
did not pull through the values, I ran a setx script setting a blank classpath and then set classpath = sikuli path

-I had to run two seperate scripts for the set, as the environment does
not update the variables once set, it only found sikuli after doing it
this way.

There is a bug with jython where if the java paths are mixed up, this
error will occur:

-This seems to happen if Sikuli is added in PATH rather than CLASSPATH,
this is just some additional info I picked up while solving this issue.

main   File
"Z:\jythondev\jython27\src\shell\build\jython\out00-PYZ.pyz\subprocess",
line 522, in call   File
"Z:\jythondev\jython27\src\shell\build\jython\out00-PYZ.pyz\subprocess",
line 710, in __init__   File
"Z:\jythondev\jython27\src\shell\build\jython\out00-PYZ.pyz\subprocess",
line 958, in _execute_child

I haven't tried this with PYTHONPATH yet, but my scripts are running now.

Thank you once again for the advice