[Question #402692]: Problem running script from Win command line

Hi -- Installed Sikuli on my Windows 10 system in d:\sikulix using sikulixsetup-1.1.0 and selecting Option #1.  The install seemed to go OK and the popup test was successful.   I can run the GUI fine using the runsikulix.cmd batch file as well as executing the sikulix.jar file directly from Java....and I am able to create simple scripts, run them, save them, open them, etc.  However, I am having no luck whatsoever loading and running a Sikuli script folder which I saved in the GUI (in this case, c:\temp\sikx.sikuli) by supplying its path/filename in the following manner ---

java -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar sikulix,jar c:\temp\sikx.sikuli

Whenever I run this, the GUI loads OK but it appears to never open my script folder.  I can load it manually with the "Open" dialog and run it once it's in the GUI, that works fine...however, I don't want to have to explicitly do that everytime.

Sorry if I am doing something silly or obviously wrong.  I tried reviewing all the documentation but nothing I found was helpful.

Also by way of information re: my Java installation, when I simply run the runsikulix.cmd batch file, this is displayed ----

+++ running this Java
java version "1.7.0_51"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)
+++ trying to run SikuliX
+++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar D:\SikuliX\sikulix.jar
[info] HotkeyManager: add Capture Hotkey: CTRL+SHIFT 2 (50, 3)
[info] HotkeyManager: add Abort Hotkey: ALT+SHIFT C (67, 9)

before the GUI opens up.

Will eagerly watch for reply(ies).  Many thanks.