Re: [Question #402796]: When running a batch of 5 Sikuli scripts from the main.sikuli script, how do I get the remaining scripts to continue running if one of the scripts fail?

tomanderson is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thank you for your guidance.  I have upgraded to SikuliX 1.1.1 and
looked at the link you suggested.  I have tried a few things but I am
not quite sure how to make it work.  For my particular instance, my
test1, test2,... scripts are fairly straight forward and simple only
containing click(), wait(), and find().

Could you give me specific details as to what I need to have in my test scripts.
For example in the main.sikuli should I use "runSript(C:\SikuliX\test1, *parameter)" instead of "import test1"?  And I'm not sure what to put in for the *parameter.
Does the test1.sikuli script still need "from sikuli import *" in the first line if I am using the runScript command.
Is this supposed to be run in the editor or command line?

Thanks again for your help and guidance,

Tom