Re: [Question #403018]: Pass value from handler (on appear) to main script

spyros-liakos gave more information on the question:
Thanks for replying..!

I want to observe always for an error popup in the program i use. The
error is a internet connection error. If this happen i know how to wait
and solve it. But then i want the script to start from the begin..

For example i got this:

def start():
    click("start.png")

def play():
    click("play.png")

def finish():
    click("close.png")

#begin the script

for x in range(100)
    if error = True:
            finish()

   start()

    if error = True:
            finish()

    play()

    if error = True:
            finish()

    finish()

#the observe always

def handler():
    error = True
    #some function to solve the error

onAppear("error.png", handler)
observe(FOREVER)
while True:
    observe()

My think is to have an "if" before every function and if value "error =
True" will pass all functions and start from the begin of the loop.