Re: [Question #403295]: Getting time of matching operation

Alex Lunyov is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot for the answer. May be I didn't understand something, but why does getTime() always report a number less then 1000 while I wait for the visual for ten seconds or more (I usually get getTime=200, 300 or so in case matching picture appeared in 10 seconds). I expected getTime > 10000. What's wrong?
P.S. Find function runs immediately in my script after I press Run button. So, it performs scans during >10 seconds before it gets success match.