Re: [Question #403089]: Set Ocr Text Read, Get text keyword not working

md atequer rahman is still having a problem:
Hello RaiMan,
R u saying about SikuliXRobotLibrary of this  https://github.com/jaredfin/SikuliXRobotLibrary?
If yes, I have installed 'SikuliXRobotLibrary'  properly following the steps. I have run their demo project successfully in cmd as they have run in cmd. But while importing in RIDE, SikuliXRobotLibrary  showing in red letter i.e. not importing library.
Previously I was using 'SikuliLibrary' following  your blog https://github.com/rainmanwy/robotframework-SikuliLibrary  . Then RIDE was importing 'SikuliLibrary'. Now my problem is why RIDE is not importing  'SikuliXRobotLibrary' ?
If it imports hope that Set Ocr Text Read, Get text keyword problem will be solved. :)