Re: [Question #403370]: "Something serious happened " when installing sikuli1.1.0 in windows 8/10 PC.

Description changed to:
I tried to install sikuli 1.1.0 into three Windows PC, two Win 10 (home)
and one Win 8 (home). Succeeded on one Win 10, while failed on the other
two. The failure message popped out on both failure cases.  Guess a
stable error case I have got, and possiblely helpful to improve the
robustness of sikuli installation procedure on Windows machine.