[Question #403407]: Multiple .rb file organization, image retention

My question is how should I go about organizing a project where I'd like to require and use multiple .rb files in Sikuli?

* Same folder different .rbs?
* New folder for each file, under the .sikuli project?
* Multiple .sikuli project folders under the main project?
* Multiple projects at the same level as the main project (not included within it)?

Sikulix seems relentless about image cleanup, which is a good thing, I'm just a bit unclear about how that works for multi .rb file projects and the ideal structure for that to take. I'd also like to know any other potential pitfalls if there are any.

Also thank you Raiman. I can't tell you the joy your program has brought me, it's been very fun using it for a personal project I'm working on.