Re: [Question #403406]: Cannot instantiate class during creation Screen object under Tibbo Aggregate

--- but in aggregate case the sikulix lib dump section in debug log is empty
... this is by accident: in the working case your path to your jar contains the String "SikuliX", which leads to the fact, that it is shown (internal filter: if path.toLowercase() contains("sikulix")).
Here in case only SikuliX jars should be shown in case, they are mentioned on classpath.

--- not successfull cases the crush happens during mouse init
... this might look so, but is not the case.
If it was in Mouse.init(), the message "[debug] Mouse: init start" would be there.
Mouse init is called from Screen initialization, which in turn as the first action instantiates a Java AWT Robot.
The stack trace:
Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
 at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getHeadlessProperty(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.isHeadless(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.Toolkit.areExtraMouseButtonsEnabled(Unknown Source)
        (last message repeated 1020 times in aggregate server log)

fits to this assumption.

It is a java.lang.StackOverflowError caused by a recursive call to
java.awt.Toolkit.areExtraMouseButtonsEnabled

This is nothing I can see as being caused by SikuliX besides that we try
to instantiate a AWT-Robot.

So I guess you have to check about differences in your setups about any
Java stuff on classpath or colliding versions.