[Question #403505]: Using Sikuli can i automate fileUpload on mac osx platform using safari browser

Hello,

Am working on Web automation on Mac Osx 10.11.6 platform using Selenium webDriver and testNG on Safari browser using Safari Extension , Am Stuck on automating file upload functionality . I searched over internet to find suitable solutions like Robot Api, which didn't work quite well. I want to know if i can automate fileUpload functionality using sikuli ?.  How can i achieve it. Please respond to my query as am desperate to automate this. Looking forward for a quick response .

Thanks,
Deepak