[Question #403518]: Sikuli is not able to find any image file on my Mac system

I am using OS X  Version (10.11.6)MacBook Pro
Eclipse IDE Version: Neon Release (4.6.0)
SikuliX1.1.0

now even a simple code of sikuli is not working on my system i have tried very other way but still confused and yes i am new to sikuliplease help below is my code and path to my image folder.and on my system i have placed sikuli jar at this location
*******JARPATH********************************************
::/Users/vishalsrivastava/Documents/JARS/SikuliJar/sikulixapi.jar
**********ERROR*****************************************************
Error I am getting is ::FindFailed: can not find P(/Users/vishalsrivastava/Documents/workspace/SeleniumTest/imgs/gmail.png) S: 0.7 in S(0)[0,0 1280x800]
  Line 2189, in file Region.java

************CODE*********************************

package sikuli;
import java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit;

import org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;
import org.sikuli.script.*;

public class TestSikuli {

		WebDriver driver=new FirefoxDriver();
		driver.get("http://google.com/";);
		driver.manage().timeouts().implicitlyWait(30,TimeUnit.SECONDS);
		Screen s = new Screen();
		try{
			Pattern gmail=new Pattern("/Users/vishalsrivastava/Documents/workspace/SeleniumTest/imgs/gmail.png");
			s.click(gmail);

		}
		catch(FindFailed e){
			e.printStackTrace();