Re: [Question #403518]: Sikuli is not able to find any image file on my Mac system

avisha is still having a problem:
I did as u said but no success still same error ,This time i was trying to click on SignIn button on google page.What else can be the problem??Is there any problem in folder structure where sikuli is looking for image versus where i have stored them .I am trying every possible ways but sikuli keeps giving same error.Moreover i see some .Png files like firefox.png,btnnightly.png etc in ImagesAPI.sikuli folder in eclipse What is purpose of those ??they can't be opened or copied or anything.Please help
error::
FindFailed: /Users/vishalsrivastava/Documents/workspace/SeleniumTest/imgs/signin.png: (138x66) in S(0)[0,0 1280x800] E:Y, T:3.0