Re: [Question #403518]: Mac: Java: with Selenium Firefox: images not found in browser window

Sorry, but I fully understood, what you are doing there ...
... and I did the same in my test with the exception, that I am on IntelliJ IDEA.

The problem I found was, that the browser window was NOT VISIBLE in front of the IDE GUI window, but instead behind it.
The Selenium stuff indeed worked correctly and opened the Google page.

SikuliX only sees the pixels on the screen.

... hope YOU got my point here now.