Re: [Question #403943]: Stable increasing memory - Hang script!!

spyros-liakos is still having a problem:
- In 2 hours i get the same amount of memory: 1,25gb and keep increasing

What i noticed is,, when the loop starts from the begin and goes here:

          if onceplay == True:
                print("#Waiting Soldiers to Complete...")
                while True:
                    if findtroopsfull.exists(Pattern(campsfull).exact()):
                        break
                    else:
                        if count == 1:
                            return count
                        continue

memory gets increased  e.x  from 650mb to 720mb!!! then all the script
is executed with a very small of amount e.x 1-2mb and when it comes back
to the start the loop we got the same (memory gets increased  e.x  from
650mb to 720mb!!!)

- I have even try to brake the script to functions but still the same.