[Question #404149]: Need to see differences from getScore()..can I save the temporary image from find() command?

I'm new to Sikuli and fairly new to Python.

Running Sikulix IDE 1.1.0,  Build: 2015-10-05_17:07 on a Mac (macOS Sierra, Version 10.12)

I'm enjoying this new, powerful tool, but I'm running into a problem. I can't tell why I am not getting a high similarity score. I would like to be able to do a DIFF of the 2 images to see the actual pixel differences, not just a percentage.

I looked through the FAQ and saw several Questions. I've tried to 'print' the temporary location using this code (probably wrong):

F_Window = find(<Window image.png>)
fDisplay = F_Window.find(<subset of F_Window.png>
print fDisplay

score = fDisplay.getScore()
try: assert (score > .999)
What is printed in the IDE log/Message area is: "M[1108,356 67x66]@S(S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]) S:0.85 C:1141,389 [35 msec]"

This doesn't tell me where to find that temporary file that it is comparing. I have a tool I can use to compare the images. I have the 'benchmark' image, but can't get to the find() image.

1) Can you show me how to find that temporary image?

2) Is there a way to visually display the differences after '.getScore()'?

NOTE: I also see there is a version 1.1.1 with daily builds. Should I upgrade to that? It would probably help my Mac screenshot issues (get blank snapshot screen very often on Mac).
 - I noticed in your Changelog for 1.1.1 you talked about a getImageFilename and getImagePath. Could those help in this case?

THANKS for you help!