Re: [Question #404188]: Sikuli Jar is throwing error in remote machine while using ssh /Jenkins

Description changed to:
I am using sikuli jar with selenium webdriver. Whenever sikuli is
initialized using Jenkins or try to run the sikuli jar using SSH in
remote machine, I get the below error.

When I run it on remote machine directly , it does not throw any error.
Only when I use SSH or Jenkins to run in remote machine, I get the
issue.

Error Log:

 T E S T S
Java Headless:false
[error] RunTimeINIT:  *** terminating: GraphicsEnvironment has no ScreenDevices

Results :