[Question #404201]: Sikuli on Server controlling actions on Client

My server is Windows 7 where I have Sikuli script running. My client is Windows CE. I have to tweak the script in a way that I could run Sikuli script from my server and it  could perform GUI operations on client WIndows CE. I am only 2 weeks old with Sikuli scripting language.

I cannot make Sikuli script running on windows CE Client. It can only be on Windows 7 Server. Can any one provide me an idea how to tweak it in a desired way?

For example, I have a small demo script of Sikuli where it opens C: and copies folder DEMO into drive E: . I want to perform this action on CE client while Sikuli script is still residing on the Server. I am not sure if we can do it this way or anything similar? Script to run on the server but actions to happen on client?

Both server-client are connected on the same private network.

Please help. Your help and support is appreciated.

Thank you!