Re: [Question #404201]: Sikuli on Server controlling actions on Client

Priyanka Goyal confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for your answer. I can install programs on my WindowsCE
environment automatically, not manually. Only condition here is "I
cannot touch WindowsCE to manually install anything". VNC idea is great!

So far my Windows 7 Server is DHCP now and as I connect my Windows CE
client to it, it gives CE an IP and detects it. Now I am struggling how
can I install VNC server from Windows 7 server automatically. I cannot
touch CE.

I am finding ways to run remote commands on CE but no luck so far! Still
working on it. But as I figure out, I have to install VNC Server
automatically from Windows 7 to windows CE client. Then run my sikuli
script through VNC Viewer and uninstall VNC Server from CE and my task
is done.

Also, This client-server has its own private network. They are not
connected to internet. I hope there must be a solution for these
constrained environment practices.

Thank you,
Priyanka