[Question #404307]: Automating sikuli using python and Jenkins

Hi, I've been practicing with Sikuli for a couple months but now I need to integrate what I have written to automatically fire after a build from Jenkins. I have Jenkins build a Windows app (that produces a .msi), and python code that uses Sikuli to automate this app but I'm lost on how to join the two together. Sikuli can't run headless like selenium, so how am i going to build the app from jenkins and then have my python/sikuli tests run automatically?

Any pointers would definitely help, thanks!