[Question #404480]: how to make a wait till the image appears?

Hi,

Iam using Sikuli with jruby, while running the script at one step I have to wait till the image appears, how to handle it?

eg:

click(Install.png)
wait(done.png)
click(done.png)

this is my script, I am automating installation of an app using sikuli jruby, I clicked install button, then I have to wait till the done button appears on the window and then it should click done button... for me that wait is not working, once install is clicked without wait it clicking done button so my script failing since installation taking some time which is not consistent, could any one help me to solve this?