[Question #406530]: Sikuli script to know the idle application and close it

Is there any way in Sikuli that I can use to query the running but Idle application and if it is idle stop that process.

I am invoking an application(internal application) that in returns calls many other application to perform the testing. Once the application is done with processing , I would like to stop it and send the log. For this I need to understand if the application is idle or not. At the moment I am using

cmd = App.open(path to application);
 while cmd.isRunning():
     wait(1)

This waits for indefinite as application is running.