Description changed to:
I've made some tests on last 1.1.1 (Win7-64) and revealed the following
thing in using Env.addHotkey function:

#1. There is a little mess with key modifier using in addHotkey, for
example:

         Env.addHotkey(Key.F11, KeyModifier.CTRL, handler)                 # works as expected
         Env.addHotkey(Key.F11, KEY_CTRL, handler)                                # works as expected too
         Env.addHotkey(Key.F11, Key.CTRL, handler)                                 # fails

         # another example:

         Env.addHotkey(Key.F11, KeyModifier.WIN, handler)                  # doesn't fail but doesn't work as expected
         Env.addHotkey(Key.F11, KEY_WIN, handler)                                  # works as expected
         Env.addHotkey(Key.F11, Key.WIN, handler)                                   # fails

This needs to be standardized. Also in removeHotkey function, I suppose.

#2.
         Env.addHotkey(Key.F12, 0, handler)                                # see below

This is passed but doen't work on Windows. The solution is to change
system debugger hotkey in the registry: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug\UserDebuggerHotKey from 0 to any suitable
value (0x2F for example), that will turn off the debugger hotkey F12 and
release this key to use as Sikuli hotkey.

Also SHIFT+F12 hotkey can't be set without registry tweaking. But
CTRL+F12 can be successfully set, I did it on my Windows 7 machine.