[Question #407749]: Jython Sikuli WIN/META Key implementation problems

Hello!

I am currently using Jython with Sikuli-standalone 1.0.3, and I am having troubles using the WIN/META key with DesktopKeyboard keyUp/keyDown commands. When I use the Key constants for WIN/META as the parameter for those functions, it returns an illegal key error. I am attempting to maximize the applications that I am testing by using a combination of WIN+UP. I would have to set the properties of every application to "Open in Maximize" to circumvent this issue, which I would like to avoid.

Thank you for reading!