[Question #411828]: Sikuli can't import YAML module?

Hello, I'm using the Sikuli IDE and trying to import a module named yaml but the console shows this error:

[error] script [ OCReConversorDeString ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] ImportError ( No module named yaml )

"yaml" is in the list of modules on python shell, I'm not a programmer, so maybe I am doing something wrong, this is the script i'm trying to run:

import yaml
Settings.OcrTextRead = True

reg = selectRegion()
print reg.text()

Thank you for your attention, have a good day!