[Question #423503]: To run python file containing sikuli scripts by double clicking it

i wrote sikuli scripts using python in eclipse and it is working fine.   i have that .py file in my current directory. How to run that .PY file by double clicking it.

If that .Py file contains normal Python script without any Sikuli features then it is running fine by double clicking by showing output on command prompt.

The problem arises when i run the .Py file which contains sikuli features and sikuli script inside it..code is not running..

can anyone tell me how to run the .py file containing sikuly scripts from workspace by just double cliking it.

thank you.