Re: [Question #428263]: How to run two scripts and pause one of them?

Milteven posted a new comment:
Hello Cam,

 The main script is charge to check different websites countinously (an
eternal loop) but there is a need to chance the logged account from 1h
to an hour, so I'm planning to use a script to pause the loop (main
script), change the account and resume the script again.

Do you think there is a way to do this on the same script?

PS: Sorry for my lack of knowledge, i'm not a programmer.