Re: [Question #431583]: How to import org.sikuli.script with sikulixapi.jar

Jimin Fan gave more information on the question:
Follow up about my Issue after reading a few more similar threads:

1. My OS is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Java version is 8 Update
111

2. I manually set %CLASSPATH% to the jdk\lib and sikulixapi.jar

3 .sikulixapi.jar is also in my PATH variable

4. I have
sys.path.append("C:/Automation/Sikuli/includes/sikulixapi.jar") in
beginning of my script (I have used
sys.path.append("C:/Automation/Sikuli/includes/sikulix.jar") too, but
got the same error)

5. When I run some sample scripts with the IDE, they work.

Not quite sure where I can begin to isolate the problem;

Thanks!