Re: [Question #431583]: How to import org.sikuli.script with sikulixapi.jar

Jimin Fan is still having a problem:
Hey RaiMan, thanks for answering!

I followed the link you posted above, including

(don't know if the answer you gave in that question is still relevant
now), but I am still encountering the same problem where it says it
terminates because there is no valid Java context for SikuliX available

I installed SikuliX along with the associated JAR files through the
offline method; something could have gone wrong there, but it did say it
successfully installed (proven through the scripts successfully running
in IDE)

>From your answer in
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/268529, you mentioned
something about sikulixapi.jar/Libs; I've tried adding that to
CLASSPATH, but I still get the same error.

Thanks!