Re: [Question #433954]: Application crash if I use sikuli

Vadivelan gave more information on the question:
Upon further examination, I found out that client.ini is a file present in the exe application folder which I try to automate.
If I copy that file to my sikuli installation folder(c:\sikuli\), everything works properly. For information, my sikuli script don't try open that client.ini.

Even thought it works now, I wonder whats happening behind. Why would
the exe program that I automate, expects one of its file to be present
in from where we automate it ( sikuli installation folder ).  For
information, there are 100s of other files in that exe folder other than
client.ini.

Thanks