[Question #435954]: Finding one of several images in predefined region

Hi, I'm trying to define a region that can have one one several images. For example, the image could be img1, img2, img3 etc., and I need to identify which image it is, in a reasonable timeframe (a few seconds preferably). What's the most efficient way of doing this? I've tried exists() but it seems to slow (I'm running it from the IDE, perhaps that's the issue? It won't work by running the sikuli script from the terminal unfortunately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks