[Question #436000]: Integration between JUnit and Sikuli application

I was learning about Sikuli application and reading its documentation. Then, I found an explanatory slide and one of its topics were: JUinit Integration. I would like to learn more about this integration, however, the slide doesn't have much informations about it, just an image. This image I attached in my dropbox and you can see in link bellow .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2k7fv7lprjbci5/Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo.png?dl=0

I would like to do an integration like the image above. Can anyone help me with it ?

Thanks.