Re: [Question #300873]: Remote Execution via API

Brian Cerny posted a new comment:
Cool. I already made the code change and it passed the functional tests
when building the jars from the setup via Maven.

Are there any automated tests for the RunServer? I couldn't find any.

Was wondering if it would be possible to add a test that confirms that
the query string parameters are properly passed as arguments to the
Python script. Ruby isn't supported at all and the JS runner doesn't
appear to accept arguments.