Re: [Question #444232]: “Fatal error” in Sikuli, libs dir is not on system path

Description changed to:
Starting test case LEARN_SikuliImage,
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: check: No valid libs path available until now!
[action] ResourceLoaderBasic: check: Please wait! Trying to extract libs to jar parent folder: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/.m2/repository/org/sikuli/sikuli-java/1.0.1/
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: libs dir is not on system path: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\sikuli\sikuli-java\1.0.1\libs
[action] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Please wait! Trying to add it to user's path
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKCU
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH
[info] runcmd: reg ADD HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /f /d "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\sikuli\sikuli-java\1.0.1\libs;C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Rahul Pratap\SikuliStuff\libs;C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\SikuliStuff\libs"
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Successfully added the libs folder to users PATH!
RESTART all processes/IDE's using Sikuli for new PATH to be used!/nFor usages from command line logout/login might be necessary!
[error] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error! Sorry, but it makes no sense to continue!
If you do not have any idea about the error cause or solution, run again
with a Debug level of 3. You might paste the output to the Q&A board.

@Raiman
As you mentioned in SO as "The library handling and more is completely revised in 1.1.1 ". Please find the below Stack Overflow link.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41697889/sikuli-error-no-valid-libs-path-available-until-now/41704286#41704286

Please clarifies the below question:
1.Is this issue fixed in the latest versions of Sikuli?
2. Are you sure that We no need to restart our machine after using latest versions.
3.How did you fixed this in your latest versions.
4.What is the reason for getting the above error message? How to avoid it?