[Question #446002]: Recognizing similar strings in the same region

Hello,

I am trying to deal with a problem when there are two similar strings in the same region, with some modifications only. For example:

1. string-testing-example-disable
2. string-test1-word-enable
3. string-test-example-enable

I would like to test each line (1, 2 and 3) separately and each word on the lines separately too. I tried to do that defining three regions, but the problem is that this would not work properly on other computers (because of the size of the screen). Someone knows another way to do that?

Thank you!
Alexandre