Re: [Question #449474]: the functions exists()/click()... freezes within a thread

majdoub is still having a problem:
Thank you for you'r answer, it helped a lot.

First installing the version 1.1... unfortunately didn't  work.

I started all Sikulix features with the statement (with lock:), as well
as any instruction that aims to suspend a thread in a testScript and it
seems to work.

But its hard to implement in my work for that i invoke a lot Sikulix
features.And i don't know what are exactly the sikuliX features that
freezes the script when interrupted brutally.

I wan't to give the idea of defs a shot and i have some questions about
it.

if i define a syncClick for example as the following:

syncClick():
     with lock:
          click()

and i invoke syncClick instead of click in my program, it works.

But how do i deal with statements aRegion.click()/aRegion.find()..?.I
have a lot of instructions like this in my code.

regards.