[Question #452897]: Unable to type '_' and capital letters in VNC screen

I made a script in SikuliX to run on a 'headless' VNC.
When I try to execute commands with capital letters in it or use the underscore, I end up with lower case letters and with '-' (hyphen).

Here is my code:

vncScreen = edu.unh.iol.dlc.VNCScreen.start(ipAddress, vncPort, 10, 10000);
vncScreen.type("myCommand_to_execute",  Keyl.ENTER);

output on VNCScreen is:

mycommand-to-execute

It looks like the SHIFT is not pressed correctly when using the VNCScreen.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks