[Question #453902]: Sikuli opens and disappears quickly when you click on runIDE

A few years ago, I wrote a Sikuli script on my computer (HP Pavilion, Windows 7) and it opened (by clicking runIDE) and ran successfully everyday. Starting in mid-January, whenever I try to open it by clicking runIDE, the black command window appears very briefly but then disappears and the coding window doesn't appear at all. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

In an attempt to start Sikuli in a different way, I opened a command window and typed "runIDE" in the directory where it resides but received the following 6 lines:

'Files' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program, or batch file.
+++ Java not found in standard places C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files <x86>

+++ JAVA_HOME not specified
+++ ended with some errors

It looks like there was a Java update on my computer in mid-January. Might this problem have something to do with Java?

Thanks.