[Question #454275]: Loading and reloading scripts shows or doesn't show images

I have the setting "delete unused images" UNchecked, so my images should never be deleted.

Yet, when I load a script, many times I'll have file names instead of images showing.

If I close and re-open a script, more images usually show-up, but some images are more stubborn, and don't show.

If I rename the image in the script (for instance, add an "a" to the file name), and also add the "a" to the file name in the script, then close and re-open the script, the image will probably finally show.

Is there a way to somehow flush the cache, force a compile, SOMETHING, where I could get this to work better?

I'd be willing to write code that would run before the IDE opened to make sure that, when I want to edit a script, I can actually see the images without all of the shuck and jive.