[Question #465418]: How to invoke osx app options from sikulix

Description of my issue: unable to capture My OSX app options screenshot from Sikulix IDE

More Detailed Description:
I am trying to use sikulix and java to automate our OSX application testing. When I use CMD+Shift+4 to capture the screen on my MAC, and try to click on the image by using s.click(pattern), i am getting region find failed.

There was another question of the same sort having screen capture resolution issues if we are using retina display MAC.

So I am using Sikulix IDE to capture the screen shots and using them in my java program.

Now the problem is that i am unable to capture my osx app options from sikulix ide because as soon as i click on any option in sikulix, My app options disappear on the top and I see sikulix option. so i am unable to capture region of my app options.

Can some one tell me
1. why am i unable to use images which are captured using CMD+Shift+4 . whats the workaround i need to do to make this images work for my sikulix java automation
2. using sikulix ide,, how can i capture other destop app options?