[Question #466870]: Runhotkey is not working

 Hello,

   I have written a code in sikuli to make calculator to perform addition  repeatedly using While loop. But I have also defined "runhotkey" function, so that if I press the hotkey , loop should gets stopped. Following is the code for the same.

def runHotKey(event):
    global running
    running = False
    Env.addHotkey(Key.F1,KeyModifier.CTRL, runHotKey)

   When Sikuli is running and If I press CTRL+F1 after sometime, It is not reacting at all...

Can you please provide some solution for this?

Thanks,
Kavitha