[Question #472153]: using SikuliX in headless mode (Linux/Windows) howto

dear experts,
I am   trying to use SikuliX in headless mode and I am failing to find the correct approach to be used in my case.
I do have a slave node on which I have as a non root user on which I want to run my tests, that I implemented.
How shall I proceed here?  I could see that SikuliX implements the headless approach, but how do I have to modify my current jython script to take this approach into account ?
is there some official page which describes this? if so, I will be grateful if someone could point me to it such that I can try it.
I welcome recommendations/inputs ?
thanks for your valuable help.