Re: [Question #468923]: Can an image be swapped out (basically overwritten) and have the system not break?

Shannon posted a new comment:
Apologies here, I wasn't entirely clear in my question. Let me see if I
can fix that.

We want to create a folder that contains all the images referenced by
the tests we create. These images will be named appropriately so they
can be easily identified by anyone using them. The name we give the
image will be what is used in the test, rather than the auto-generated
number.

Say something changed in the UI and we need to take new images. We want
to be able to just save the new image in the image folder under the name
we originally gave the image. This would save us from having to change
each individual test that references the image.

in theory, this should work (right?) I would just like to confirm.