[Question #483025]: Image taken at runtime isn't updated in Sikuli

My sikuli application takes a snapshot of a user selection in a dropdown list.
It then does various actions with this screenshot, and finishes its execution.
This works brilliantly.

When the user runs the script again, it overwrites the image file with the new dropdown selection.  (as it should)
But for some reason, the second time, it continues looking for the original screenshot.
If I close & reopen Sikuli, it then registers the updated screenshot and works fine.

It seems like the original image is cached, despite it being overwritten by Sikuli.
So I've tried using:  Image.reload(filename.png)
I've also tried using: Settings.setImageCache(0)

Despite that, it works the first execution, fails on the second.  But works if Sikuli is restarted.

Any help would be very appreciated!