Re: [Question #483025]: Image taken at runtime isn't updated in Sikuli --- HowTo force the update

Maurice Richard posted a new comment:
I've tried turning off image caching as you've suggested, but it's not working.
I'll post a code sample below in case I'm doing something wrong.

#Remove file caching
Settings.setImageCache(0)

def ProcessRateBuild():
    #Loop using screen capture to save multiple versions of the selected rate code
    x=0
        while x<9:
                x = x + 1

                click("dropdown.png")
                type(Key.PAGE_DOWN)
                click("ImgSelectedRatePlan.png")
                click("BAR1.png")
                click("Save.png")

def GetSelectedRatePlan():
    #This sub takes a screenshot of the dropdown list value, saves it in the project directory

    #Get the selected dropdown value
    captured_screen = capture(332,449,180,13)

    #variable for the file name
    varTempImage = "ImgSelectedRatePlan.png"

    #create a new file path
    NewFileName = os.path.join(getBundlePath(), varTempImage)

    #Copy file to the project directory
    shutil.move (captured_screen, NewFileName)

#Main Program - Saves selected rate code, then saves data based on that
GetSelectedRatePlan()
ProcessRateBuild()