Re: [Question #466210]: 'findAll(): 'NoneType' object is not iterable' due to inconsistent image recognition?

Martin Roth posted a new comment:
Whoops, that got posted before I was done editing, now I don't know how
to fix it. As for the Sikuli version, I am now using 1.1.1-nightly. The
images of the number patterns are already cropped, like you described
(not sure what I can do about the backgrounds, but the number images are
rather small, 7x11 pixels, and I tried to crop their images maximally
with only the numbers visible).

-- 5:
I tried reading the documentation regarding the similar() command  but I am not sure that I am following. Your strategy would be to make a list, based on the similarity of the number patterns (a list with all numbers, very similar or not) and then choose the one with highest similarity? The I would run into the problem with false positives, or atleast getting positive checks but not knowing which magnitude they have (ones, tens, or the single possible hundred).

-- 6:
Do you mean that, if we already have a list with all number matches (according to similarity), then they should be checked for their location using their x coordinate, and only select the most similar match based on its x coordinate for the end result?

Thank you kindly for the example. The problem now is that it will
require alot of processing from my side. :) I'll keep thinking about it.