Re: [Question #464203]: App.open() not working on Windows Server 2012

pratik patil is still having a problem:
Hi,
I want to open this issue again ..

I am running my code in debug mode. Now App.run("cmd /c "<path>"")
actually opening the application that I want but once it gets open I
guess focus remains on that application and therefore debug pointer is
not moving forward.

If I close the app then debug pointer moves to next step.

I am not understanding why this is happening.

In case of App.open(), application opened and debug pointer moved to
next step.