[Question #517317]: Remove specific item from screen captures

Currently I have users selecting random values from a dropdown list.
I then have Sikuli take a screenshot of their selection.  This works fine.

All values they can choose from have "Level 1" at the end of them.
I need to remove this from the captured screenshot.

Example values:
The quick brown - Level 1
The quick brown fox jumped - Level 1
The quick brown fox jumped over the - Level 1
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs - Level 1

Desired screenshot results:
The quick brown
The quick brown fox jumped
The quick brown fox jumped over the
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs

I'm currently using this code to capture the dropdown list selection.
CapturedValue = capture(332,454,275,13)

So I need to remove "Level 1" and everything after it on any given screenshot.

Any help is really appreciated!