Re: [Question #497368]: Conditional no-user-activity trigger

Hatim gave more information on the question:
Actually what you provided seems very reasonable to me. But unfortunately I
didn't get the time to try it out until now. Hopefully to test it tonight
or tomorrow morning. I'll let you know asap.

Thanks a lot for your concern really