Re: [Question #184361]: Popup timeout

Roman Podolyan posted a new comment:
Ok. I'm addding a bit of information here.

Sikuli code calling a piece of Apple Script:
______
os.popen("osascript  ~/Your/Precious/Path/timeout_script.scpt")

______

Contents of timeout_script.scpt , a piece of Apple script code with timeout (modified example found on Internet):
_____
tell application "Finder"
	activate
	with timeout of 6 seconds
		set r to display dialog "Send email?" buttons {"Yes", "No"} default button "Yes" giving up after 5 -- seconds
		if r's gave up or r's button returned is not "No" then
			return 1
		end if
	end timeout
	return 0
end tell
_____

It seems that called in such way script does not return any value back to Sikuli / Jython though, but as for my current purpose it is enough to have script doing some job on its own after timeout.